|Current Business Hours
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
We will work around your schedule.
Call us for an appointment after normal business hours.
Residential • Commercial • Industrial
Delivery & Pickup
Storage Sheds • Decorative & Crushed Stone • Gazebos
Site last updated: 9/5/17
Copyright © 2006-2017 Howard's of Framingham.
All Rights Reserved.
Howard's of Framingham, MA, Eastern Shed, Storage sheds, Chateau, Gambrel, Quaker, Delmar, shed display sale, Motorcycle Storage, ATV Storage, Gazebos, Stone, crushed
stone, playhouses, play sheds, children's playhouse, equipment rentals. Serving the Metrowest area and Central MA, Framingham, Natick, Wayland, Ashland, Southborough,
Sudbury, Westborough, Holliston, Hopkinton, Weston and beyond.
- After you buy your shed and crushed stone from us, how about going
down the street to another local business, River's Edge Garden Center
to complete your yard with beautiful flowers, herbs and veggies!
- We were proud to donate mulch to Hope in Bloom. Their volunteers were
planting a flower garden for a Framingham family dealing with breast
cancer. We were honored to be a part of this wonderful program. See
broadcast from msnbc.com.
|Secure credit card transactions
- Howard's of Framingham is a family owned and operated business
- We offer high quality storage sheds and crushed stone
- Conveniently located in Framingham, MA, on Route 9 West
- We began in 1990 with one goal - CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Quality products and competitive prices, prompt and courteous
Current customers: We encourage you to submit reviews about
your experience with us!
|1127 WORCESTER ROAD
(Route 9 West)
SAND & STONE
We are the newest location
for Eastern Shed!
|HOWARD'S of Framingham phone: 508-872-2872 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Unfortunately, with so many display sheds at our shop now, we no longer have room to store mulch. We highly recommend our
friends CV's Mulch in Framingham for quality mulch at a reasonable price. Tell them Howard sent you!
...on the Ted Williams Highway